Bunch, Robins & Stubblefield, LLP, has provided quality services to our North Carolina clients for the 80 years of our partners' combined experience. We offer you the same expertise and resources as many large firms, without sacrificing the personal attention that comes with a modest-sized staff.
Our Asheboro attorneys build solid relationships with those we serve — individuals, families, small to midsize corporations, and government organizations. We use every tool at our disposal to earn the judgment you seek. Whether you face a consumer or business bankruptcy, civil trial or divorce, our team of highly skilled attorneys will be beside you every step of the way.
If you reach us after you have been arrested, we can meet with you at a police station or jail. A home or hospital visit is available for personal injury clients whose recovery limits their travel.
Large Law Firm Resources, Small Law Firm Personal Attention
You can benefit from our proven skills and client focus in legal practice areas such as:
- Criminal defense: Including protection of your rights against drug crime, traffic violations, sex crime, violent crime, white collar crime, and theft or DWI charges
- Personal injury: Holding negligent parties and insurers accountable when negligence leads to personal injury or catastrophic injury to you or wrongful death of a loved one
- Family law: Guiding clients through divorce, adoption, child support, child custody and other serious matters by using mediation and collaborative law
- Real estate: Including closings, title searches and other transactional matters
- Wills and estates: Helping clients prepare estate planning documents and guiding their heirs through the estate administration process
- Civil litigation: Representing clients in business disputes, contract disputes and other legal dilemmas
- Business law: Guiding startups or established business owners through complex legal dilemmas
- Bankruptcy: Representing clients through the process of filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Our entire staff is dedicated to helping you with your legal issue — whether it is a criminal arrest that threatens your freedom and future, a personal injury that sidelines you from your job, or a bankruptcy filing to shield you from creditors while you work toward a financial comeback.
The lawyers of Bunch, Robins & Stubblefield welcome the opportunity to serve you in any way we can. Call toll free at 888-323-1157 or complete our convenient online contact form.
Free consultations for personal injury and bankruptcy matters.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.